In the period from 15 to 22 August 2020 it is planned the expedition team R3RU at the confluence of the rivers Oka and Colpege in the center of the Oka reserve-reserve.
The expedition program:
- check out the border between two regions RDA (county line) RA32 and RA27.
- participation in RDA Contest (R3EN/P).
- work call R3EN/P program RDA” (Russian Districts Award) is an international award program created with the aim of attracting interest in Amateur radio by encouraging communication with various districts in the Russian Federation.
- participation in the championship of the Central Federal district (CW, SSB)
- participation in the championship of the Tambov region “CQ R3R” (CW, SSB)
- E) visit to Holy springs Shilovsky district of Ryazan region.
Composition: Yuri UA3RU, Vyacheslav UA5R + ongoing support group Helen Alexander (Moscow), Igor, Tatiana, Alexander, Svetlana, Oleg, Marina (Ryazan).
Band: radio bands of 1.8-28мГц
Mode: SSB, CW
RDA: Ryazan region, Shilovsky border (RA-32) and Spassky (RA-27), Tambov region (TB01, TB29)
Equipment is: Transceiver Kenwood TS-590S, the interface is “PortMaster” (Endis), the amplifier 400W 2 GI-7B (author R3GY, handling UA3RС), the laptop is “HP”.
Antenna: 2 sets inv V 160-80, 40-15m (author UA5R), a set of car antennas MFJ-16ххТ 7-28МГц, 250W 3 supporting the magnet.
Power: Generator Briggs&Stratton 1800A