Aaronia presents the SPECTRAN® V6 X: the world’s first and only 8 GHz USB spectrum analyzer with dual USB true I/Q streaming of up to 245 MHz (via 2xUSB) instantaneous bandwidth (complex I/Q). It offers an extremely small POI (Probability Of Intercept) of up to 10 ns and thus captures even extremely short signals. Furthermore, the SPECTRAN® V6 X integrates a vector signal generator/tracking generator with a modulation bandwidth of up to 245 MHz.
The SPECTRAN® V6 X is Aaronia’s latest generation of high-performance real-time spectrum analyzers. With a sweep speed of over 1 THz/s it sets new standards in the USB compact class. Any number of devices can be cascaded to achieve an even higher real-time bandwidth. Thus, by using only four SPECTRAN® V6 X, a real-time bandwidth of 1 GHz is already achieved!
The included software RTSA-Suite PRO is precisely tailored to the powerful and robust hardware and supports the use of multiple SPECTRAN® V6 X. The stackable aluminum housing facilitates the parallel use of several units.
The SPECTRAN® V6 X will initially be delivered in three versions: V6-RSA250X, V6-RSA500X and V6-RSA2000X – with a max. instantaneous bandwidth (complex I/Q) of up to 245 MHz (via 2 x USB). The analyzer is compatible to all common Aaronia antennas.
• Frequency range: 10 MHz up to 8 GHz (Basic version 6 GHz)
• Instantaneous bandwidth (complex I/Q) of up to 245 MHz
• Unlimited continuous true I/Q streaming over up to 2 x USB 3.0
• I/Q vector signal generator bandwidth of up to 245 MHz
• Sweep speed up to 1 THz/s
• Several devices cascadable!
• Parallel measurement of several frequency bands
• World’s first and only Dual USB true I/Q streaming up to 784 MBytes/s
• POI up to 97 ns (FFT based)
• POI up to 10 ns (I/Q based)
• Exceptional dynamic range through the use of a 16-bit ADC with 2GSPS (Giga Samples per Second)
• Sample rate: 500 MSPS (16 Bit Dual 256 MSPS I/Q-Data)
• FPGA: 930 GMAC/s
• FFT rate: 960 million FFT points/s (120 million FFTs/s)
• Full MATLAB support
• Stackable accessories
• Light and compact
• Including the software RTSA-Suite PRO with daily updates
• Made in Germany
For more detailed information and news, you can visit our SPECTRAN® V6 Forum.
The high-quality black anodized housing is cut from a solid aluminium block. Thus the SPECTRAN® V6 X achieves an optimal shielding and cooling for the internal components. At the same time, the housing construction ensures maximum robustness. The integrated fan is speed- and temperature-controlled and thus generates only minimal noise.
Depending on the version, the SPECTRAN® V6 X has one or two USB 3.0 ports for data transfer. A further USB port can optionally be used as power supply. A 26,800 mAh power pack with the same form factor is available separately and allows operation without the strain on the laptop battery.
Options / Extensions
– Frequency extension 6 ‐ 8 GHz for WiFi 6E
– OCXO time base – 5 ppb with extremely high shock and vibration resistance (±0.1 ppb/g)
– 120 MHz RTBW (for V6-RSA250X & V6-RSA500X)
– 245 MHz RTBW (only for V6-RSA2000X – via 2 x USB)
– 120 MHz Vector Signal Generator (only for V6-RSA250X, already integrated in the higher versions)
– Extremely low-noise preamplifier with 20 dB gain
– Internal GPS (Includes spoofing detection and active GPS antenna with SMB cable)
– RF over Fiber
– 4-way Splitter
– 26800 mAh Powerbank
– Large selection of compatible Aaronia antennas
The spectrum analyzer is supplied with the latest version of the RTSA-Suite PRO software.
It is the most powerful and versatile spectrum analysis software solution on the market. The RTSA-Suite PRO allows signals to be displayed and analyzed in real time in many different ways. The software is constantly being developed and expanded. In the download section we provide daily updates. In the SPECTRAN® V6 Forum you will find all the latest information about our software.