Xiegu G90 Unboxing
G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver with an SDR architecture with a built-in auto antenna tuner. The display unit and the radio can be separated. It is a new member of the Xiegu product family and the first model of the G series. SDR structure, 24-bit data size @48kHz sampling rate, it has excellent transceiving performance and a highly configurable function experience; The design of detachable display unit allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the radio; Built-in high-performance auto antenna tuner to meet your needs at any time, so the antenna is no longer a problem.
- High-performance front end narrowband ESC preselector;
- Covers the frequency range of 0.5~30MHz, SSB/CW/AM/ FM*1 three working modes;
- 1.8-inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen;
- +/-24k bandwidth spectrum display, waterfall display;
- Software-defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 300Hz);
- detachable display unit;
- Up to 20W of RF power;
- Built-in wide-range automatic antenna tuner;
- Diversified interfaces, In particular, the baseband I/Q output allows it to interface with any external device that can handle baseband I/Q, including sound card-based or PC-based applications such as XDT1.
- The G90 features a panel + top button construction and all operations are optimized for ease of use. You no longer need to set up various functions through the menu, you can control all directly through the buttons and multi-function encoder. The screen display is rich in content, all the information is clear at a glance, and with the real-time spectrum display, various signal conditions are under control. * FM operation: The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC Controller is used with the XG-90. At this time the GSOC Controller is being developed by Xiegu.