Xiegu GSOC in-depth review
A first look at the NEW Xiegu GSOC. Taking a deep dive at all the features.
The Xiegu GSOC is a universal controller product used for external control of Xiegu G90 radio. The GSOC is designed with expandability in mind. With firmware upgrades, its functions can be expanded to many additional capabilities.
GSOC consists of a baseband processing unit and an SDR receiving unit which is capable of receiving and processing IF signals and IQ signals and displaying content such as frequency spectrum, waterfall plot, and demodulation information. The GSOC uses 24bit ADC sampling and processing. Diverse I/O connections include RJ-45 Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi, and SD Card.
Dimensions are W 8 ¾ H 4 ¾ D 1 ¾
The GSOC has a beautiful 7-inch Color Touch LCD screen. The GSOC has been designed with extra processing power and memory so it can expand into controlling future Xiegu radios and gain new desirable features as well.
• 200k bandwidth spectrum display and waterfall display
• 1024*600 7-inch color touch LCD screen
• Digital mode decoding capabilities
• Automatic voice call and preset message storage & sending
• Supports mouse & keyboard operating
• Dual-core eMMc application processor
• Built-in PSK, RTTY, CW digital mode
• RX & TX Multi-band Equalizers
• Easy two-wire connection to G90
• Fast frequency change & band selection
• Three user-programmable buttons
• Power design for future expansion
I/O includes: USB \ SD Card \ WIFI \ Bluetooth