The Fifth Ocean Amateur Aviator Radio Club, at the initiative and with the active participation of the Serbian Section of the club, is holding “Heroes of the Serbian Sky 1999” activity days from March 24, 2023 through June 10, 2023
All radio amateurs from all countries of the world are invited to make radio connections/observations with radio amateurs members of the club “The Fifth Ocean” on the bands 1.8 – 28 MHz and VHF.
Conditions of Diploma “Heroes of the Serbian Sky 1999.”
The diploma ties count from March 24, 2023, to June 10. 2023. (from the beginning of the aggression to the signing of the peace agreement in Kumanovo – Republic of Northern Macedonia).
The required number of points needed to complete the diploma is 24.
The scoring procedure:
– For communications with radio amateurs from Serbia, members of the “Fifth Ocean” club, operating callsigns
YT1T, YT3EE, YT5FD, YT5M, YU1CA, YU1FI, YU1JF, YU1RK, YU1WAT, YU2TT, YU5DR, YU5TM, YU6AW, YU7DZ – 3 points
– For communication with other radio amateurs, members of the “Fifth Ocean”– 2 points.
Multiplier for applicants, depending on Regions:
– Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan – 1;
– Europe (except for the countries listed above) – 2;
– Asia, including radio amateurs of Russia from 19 zones (except for the listed countries) – 3;
– North and South America, Africa, Australia and Oceania, Antarctica – 5
Repeat QSOs are only allowed on different bands and with different types of radiation
All digital QSOs (RTTY, PSK, MFSK, SSTV, JT64, FT8, etc.) count as one type of DIGI
Activators, members of the Fifth Ocean Club, are awarded a diploma numbered “A” in numerical order according to the number of QSOs made on their activity days
- 3 class diploma for 100 QSO
- 2 class diploma for 250 QSO
- 1 class diploma for 500 QSO
“Master” diploma for 1000 QSO
Diploma prerequisite is:
- arranging radio contacts with at least 3 Amateur radio operators from Serbia;
- Having radio contacts with no less than 7 other members of the Fifth Ocean Club, except those from Serbia;
YT5FD Diploma Manager Slavko.
Fifth Ocean Club members, on and after activity days, can receive their diploma as applicants generally.