THE NEW MOUNTAIN TOPPER MTR-4B V2 BY LNR PRECISION
The LnR Precision MTR transceivers are designed to be efficient portable CW rigs. Whether climbing a mountain and operating SOTA or just out for an afternoon in the park, the MTR’s small size, light weight and meager battery requirements makes it a great choice for these activities.
- Four bands – 80M, 40M, 30M and 20M
- Very low receiver noise floor
- Low current for maximum battery life
- Wide operating voltage range – 5.5V to 13V
- Full 5W “QRP” gallon with 12.0 Volt supply
- 2 line, back lighted LCD display
- SWR – RF Power display
- Built-in Real Time Clock
- Internal Iambic B mode keyer, 5 to 31 WPM in 1 WMP increments.
- Three Morse message memories with beacon mode.
- Specifications: coming soon